$1 Million To Invest - Poll, page-14

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    i would buy 2 house and land packages in different suburbs, for approx $299k each, all landscaping and drive ways blinds etc all ready included, i would sell these in 20 years time at $600k each,

i would then pick 3 of the best top 20 blue chip companies that pay the best dividend, and buy them in my margin loan up to $250k, of which each company i would take the LVR up to 65%, my repayments become tax deductable,

the divvy goes in my bank account and my repayments are taken out of the divvy, whats left over after the repayments are done is all mine to spend on the kids private school fees, what ever is left after that gives me a holiday to were ever i choose, probably down the road to dominos pizza,

i would then sell those companies once they have doubled in value in 5 years time and then repeat the process all over again,

i would top up my super with $50k

i would then go and buy myself a brand new Nissan navara top of the range for $50k

i would then put$25k each in 2 bank accounts in the top banks which have the Australian governments bank guarantee so that if the banks do go to shit my deposits are protected plus due to the lower deposit, the government wont touch my money if there is a bail in in the future,

i still have my shearing business and my farm so business as usual,

most of which is already done except the $50k in my super,

not a bad place to be, so hope that helps you with your win,

how did you get your one million dollars btw,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.