CXO 4.17% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

1 month after Zola & Ringwood Approvals, page-27

1. 9,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 893
    No doubt it is UNDERVALUED. We are a precious gem valued at scrap metal prices.
    No point performing a JORC estimate until the end of Phase 3. An indicative calculation will do for now.

CXO also owns 100% of much bigger pegmatite swarms than Grants that have not been drilled. The Bynoe survey will show what unexplored potential we have (to land for our perusal any day in Mar17).

I think next week's metallurgy will be company making as it shows the QUALITY of the ground in our region. Whilst it is obvious our transport costs will be lower than our peers based on its prime location and proximity to China, let's hope processing costs are also lower following metallurgy.

The sell down on the latest batches of results was orchestrated in my opinion based on the low volume and the ridiculous 1 unit trades. There is much more blue sky considering the news pipeline from next week. When a big investor strikes, 15 cents could be history. I think it is better to be in early before the music fires up.

The sell side is quite thin up to 9 cents. However it is weighted 3 to 1 in total with manipulators wanting you to see doom and part with your shares. It can turn in an instant and reverse with a positive announcement.

If a big buyer were to enter, they would secure very few shares under 9 cents. It shows how fast this could move if good news transpires.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.