MCC 0.00% $16.01 macarthur coal limited

1 month predictions, page-5

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    It's been hard to watch this giant, with such stature in the coal industry, falling to 6 month lows (especially when it went to 6 month highs not too long beforehand). I would have bought more except I tend not to do that (average down) with shares I hold. I'll know for next time, though, if it reaches my buy-in price and beyond, and I sell. Then, under $10 as it recently went to, is a strong buy, I reckon (if there's no bads news to force that price). My buy-in price weas $12.84, which was not high at the time. Shoulda sold at $14. Hindsight, eh?

Does anyone know if force majeure gets formally lifted with an ASX ANN? I reckon if that happened, the lid would come off this share. If that doesn't happen, then the market just knows it isn't spoken of, I guess, and we continue a bit of a climb without it. Maybe MCC will release an ANN saying they are back to full capacity.

Great management here, and no reason why we shouldn't climb. One month is a long time on the markets, sennid. Up 35 points today, though- can't complain about that.

Good luck, people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.