MCC 0.00% $16.01 macarthur coal limited

It's been hard to watch this giant, with such stature in the...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    It's been hard to watch this giant, with such stature in the coal industry, falling to 6 month lows (especially when it went to 6 month highs not too long beforehand). I would have bought more except I tend not to do that (average down) with shares I hold. I'll know for next time, though, if it reaches my buy-in price and beyond, and I sell. Then, under $10 as it recently went to, is a strong buy, I reckon (if there's no bads news to force that price). My buy-in price weas $12.84, which was not high at the time. Shoulda sold at $14. Hindsight, eh?

Does anyone know if force majeure gets formally lifted with an ASX ANN? I reckon if that happened, the lid would come off this share. If that doesn't happen, then the market just knows it isn't spoken of, I guess, and we continue a bit of a climb without it. Maybe MCC will release an ANN saying they are back to full capacity.

Great management here, and no reason why we shouldn't climb. One month is a long time on the markets, sennid. Up 35 points today, though- can't complain about that.

Good luck, people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.