FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

No need to yell. If I had feelings I would report you for being...

1. 47,067 Posts.
    No need to yell. If I had feelings I would report you for being very very rude.

Please don't put me in the category of ihavenoidea, mightybull, bullsrus, eyespy, themoneymachine or whatever name he happens to use this week, that's an insult you shouldn't use unless in the most extreme circumstances.

Please re-read my post, I have nothing but admiration for the way Forrest & Co. have pulled together the deals, made the commitments and have brought the project close to completion in such a short time frame.

The main point was, a few short weeks ago this share was $50. After a 10:1 stock split they therefore were approx $5 each. They are now North of $7 and still rising.

Too high Too fast. Do some research. Don't fall in love with either Mr Forrest or the company. By any objective measure the market cap of FMG is now way beyond where those measures calculate it should be.

Don't tell me it's different this time, that they have huge potential and huge leases etc. etc. We have all heard those lines before and it rarely works that way.

FMG will revert to the mean some time in the future and will be valued accordingly against it's peers.

When it does I wouldn't want to be holding FMG shares at their current prices.

Good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.