CDD 0.00% 35.0¢ cardno limited

$1 on the card-no, page-75

1. 2,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Absolutely, now is the time to buy so companies with reserves to acquire now are smart. That is probably in the shareprice for those company's though?
    CDD Shareholders have paid for a lack of restraint at the peak but more than that they have driven the shareprice down to a level I consider is absurd.
    I am not anticipating growth as a classical value investor I think of acquisitions with trepidation and almost never buy growth companies. Crescent has said that they would use cash flow for buybacks, that would seem smart to me (ethically outrageous to raise capital at $6 then buy it back at $1 but I digress). If the directors understand the business well and it's selling for 30c on the dollar that is both the safest and best way to grow earnings per share.
    I am hoping for a stabilisation in business, reduction in costs to recover margin and share buybacks for shareholder returns. All the strategic stuff I just consider typical management bovine excrement. I just want them to do real simple things because I don't consider company management as bright.
    More like corrupt and thick as pigpoo. Don't give them any ideas above their station in life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.007K 5.724K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 137565 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 4906 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.