BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

$1 party by December, page-173

1. 2,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1942
    @Coit, the discount that you speak of with Cap raises usually disappears within a few days ( as it did this time ). And management cant not sell anyway. They are in for the long run.
    In fact you can have the same price as management as of the Friday 4.8c close. Fill your boots.

As for the example of the woman not wanting to connect lights to wifi, have a look at these numbers.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/signify-reports-third-quarter-sales-050000565.html Connected lights in Q3 jumped to 71m Euro for Signify. Up 11pct in the quarter. Lifx numbers have been doing even better and if not for supply would have increased more.

Signify is Philips Hue. Their market cap is $4.6B EUR or Approx $7.5B AUD. The share price is at a record high based on "connected lighting" sales.
    Hue are 97% of the European smart lighting market and retailers hate the lack of competition. They have requested Lifx to stock in their stores. This had just begun before the covid lock down.

Lifx have had Supply issues. That has been addressed and 2021 is setting up very nicely to take a slice of the European market from Hue as well as major expansion in USA with recent announcement of Costco, Lowes, Sams Club and the home tv network.

With regards to coloured lights/strips, this is a personal choice. I like colour in my life and in my home. I don't want the walls to be multi coloured so I use the lighting. I have my home filled with coloured lights and strips. I watch Tv with the strips every night. Its adds to the ambiance. Other areas of the home I mainly use the white lighting unless I am entertaining or have an occasion such as xmas, state or origin, halloween, dinner parties, birthdays, etc etc... This is mainly for my own entertainment and a small price appreciation to the white lights to have the option for some personal fun.

In my home office I use the red light, as the science shows it improve my eye health and help me sleep better at night.

https://joovv.com/blogs/joovv-blog/how-red-light-helps-you-sleep-better

I have ordered some of the clean lights. 2 for $139 in the Cyber monday sales. They can be White/colour/clean. $70 each might be a lot to some people, but I plan to use them in my Kitchen and Bathrooms for the next 23 years ( thats $3 per annum ). Any germs they can kill at night/schedule is worth that in my mind. I am very much looking forward to the next set of clean light result with it ability to kill Mould, covid and the likes.

Its fine its not for you or your daughter....that is what makes the world an interesting place. Appreciate your views and good luck investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.