BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

$1 party by December, page-23

1. 2,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I'm not a religious type, but I confess to praying that LIFX Clean does take out viruses! It is only a very small probability, but consider the ramifications:

It would help benefit the 7.8 billion people on the planet. It would also help fight the good old flu, year in, year out:

"Influenza is a highly infectious disease that usually strikes during the winter season. Globally, it causes an estimated one billion cases of influenza, resulting in 290,000 to 650,000 deaths per year."
    Source: International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Associations.

In short, if Clean kills viruses dead, it will be in huge demand regardless of whether there is a vaccine against COVID.

7.8 billion COVID 19 shots? who is going to make (or sell?) and distribute that lot??

What if COVID transmogrifies itself into a new form of virus for which the search for a vaccine has to start again from scratch?

There are flu vaccines, yet approximately 10 percent of the world's population who get it each year, because not enough people are vaccinated.

‘In 2009, Health Ministers from across the EU signed up to modest target: to vaccinate 75% of older people against flu. 10 years on, no EU country has kept its promise’

44% of people in Europe aged 65 years and older are vaccinated

No EU country has hit its target to vaccinate three out of four people in that risk group

That is the first world. Imagine the vaccination situation globally. Clean lights which fight flu would be seen as a god send in Aged Care facilities.

A handful of perspicacious BUD shareholders might also (finally) see a return on their investment! And the $1 party might end up being sooner than 2025...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.