BUB 0.00% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

$1 Party coming soon, page-176

1. 2,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    been watching bubs for ages after trading it recently. said i would put in a buy at .48 next time but fortunately ive been patient.

i just put in my first order at .43 and i will probably double down post results release depending on the info.

lets hope they are solid results. as it stands, Kirsty still has my backing after being the first in line to apply for fda consideration. and recently its been confirmed that a long term business opportunity will likely exist in the US.

with solid US penetration and potential for increased china sales on the new line they are trying to launch, recurring and growing profitability will hopefully be brought forward and that should re-rate the sp.

question is whether bubs is in better shape than before thus US IF momentum.

given we are almost at 20% discount to last raise, this could have some upward surprise on results, but the continuous selling tells me that there is definitely caution moving into these results. hopefully though this selling has done most of a repricing if results are underwhelming.

we shall see and gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $142.8K 1.076M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 2683573 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 518483 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.