BUB 3.70% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

$1 Party coming soon, page-53

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Im hoping this is the case & along with the macro environment it was the perfect storm for me personally...

My Personal Thesis: (Not financial advice, My opinion onion only & is purely speculation)

Lately its been about Property, Luxury Goods, Sports Cars, Bitcoin, Tech Stocks, Lithium Stocks, Crazy $300,000 Jpg images of Apes and such...

Why would you want to be trading milk then? I certainly wasn't around during those hot tech days... Where is tech now? Dead.
    -Eg: ZIP ~$10, now 97c (Which i just entered)

Check the headlines,
    -Baby Formula Shortages
    -Food Crisis Concerns
    -Inflation
    -Wars
    -Interest Rates
    -Property Crash

In my opinion we're headed back to the normal days where things like Baby Formula were a necessity regardless of income brackets.

If anybody followed my posting, I did post about the 90c gap being a potential target & after the recent turn of events we almost got there & the case is stronger still.

Refer to post: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/bub-chart.3588387/page-2790?post_id=61667062#.YpR25ihBxyE

What i would love to see next personally?
    -Update on what these TradeMarks could be leading to?
    ("Aussie Bubs Gentle" & "BUBBACINO)

-UPDATEs in how the Daigou Channel Sales are performing (Scroll Further down)

bubs trademark.jpg

bubs trademark2.jpg

"Record Daigou Sales now exceeding pre-COVID levels"
    - This was touched upon in the recent Presentations, We're now hearing of Covid Lockdowns potentially nearing the end in China.

This could really shoot up Daigou Channel so i would truly love to see how this goes & what they say in the next update when numbers are mentioned.

china lockdown.jpg

bub market diversifcation.jpg

-This post is entirely: My opinion only, purely speculation only & NOT financial advice by any means as i could be wrong also-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $102.6K 782.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 3506982 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 475879 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.