DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

$1 Party, page-22

1. 952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Correct patience is king from a LTH position who have been here for several years through the bad and good ANNs thick and thin.

I was there when they consolidated then reset my plans and invested in a lot more at the time.
    My wife and myself hold a considerable amount.

I will share my average within the portfolio is .052. And my wife average is .070.

I rarely write or post but continue to read and absorb all.

I totally agree with Wack's assessment except the market will never see this as a conservative based on positive results continuing to roll on with great ANNs.

in my meagre opinion only I just can't see this being conservative perhaps very huge yes.

Thanks Wack.

what is great at this very moment are the following milestones to date

1. The rolling discoveries
    2. Breaking into the the Top 200-300 club
    3. Shortly to smash through the Top 200 bracket
    4. Then into the top 150 club and beyond.
    5. Off course remiss of me to forget the our market cap as we have now smashed through the 1 Billion barriers Which is a great achievement for Deg Management and all of the crew that form part of this remarkable engine room.

off course to all off the investors old or new who joined Deg on their journey congratulations.

to the non holders who continue to post negatively here - try to find a life where you can be happy and if that is what you are looking for then join the Deg show or simply find another one that meets your criteria whatever that maybe

it is simply never to late to invest never.

Enjoy the journey friends and make sure you find time to share the wealth with those in need.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.