LU7 0.00% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

$1 Party, page-1261

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Jait47 kinda has you there mate, you do float about a bit doing nothing and not really adding much, which is fine, I'm all for objective discourse but I guess for the LT holders here (I don't think I count yet?) it's probably a bit annoying.

If you hate it/think it's not worth it/ready etc why are you still floating about? Just add a price alert, leave it on your watch list and go focus on something else?

If you want in/think it has value/ etc, then buy some and enjoy the ride of the spec market?

I guess people might just be concerned about what you want/why you're still here.

If I'm having a conversation at a social gathering and 5 of us are all having a banging time talking about brewing craft beers and some one joins the circle and tells us all that brewing craft beers is shit/boring/wrong/bad value etc and we all go, ok cool, you're welcome to your opinion man but we love it, and that person doesn't stop, I'd kinda wonder what they were trying to achieve? Do they secretly like craft beer? Do they want us to stop brewing craft beer? Coz we probably wont, and in he end, nobody is making you drink it anyway so why do you care if we brew it and enjoy drinking it?

That was far longer winded than I intended it to be, but I think I highlighted once before here, or on another thread, I am an idiot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $5.742K 441.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4260495 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 834066 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.