LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

@BangbangboomBlazer has admitted he is more of a trader you can...

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    @Bangbangboom

Blazer has admitted he is more of a trader you can go find the post if you want further confirmation as you are only 4 posts into your HC journey.

Like I said if you feel you are more aligned to his train of thought then follow him as Blazer has a different outlook on what he (assumption) chooses to buy/sell compared to what others like myself choose to invest.

I know of stocks where Blazer has gotten it right but also stocks where he has gotten it wrong however like you said no one can predict the future however when you have a solid management team who have done startup to 500M+ USA recurring revenue sitting on the board they have gone through and know what is required to get to this point. Maybe they exceed their previous history, maybe they match it or do a % of this number or end up doing nothing.

We won't know until the time however it is highly unlikely you will win a formula one race with some guys who have never driven a car before compared to Mogul's CEO who has worked at senior executive positions within EA, Disney, Midway etc with a support crew like Cameron Adams and Kate Vale so I would and have put some money on them to succeed but they could crash on the first lap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $767 54.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1918483 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.