LU7 7.69% 1.2¢ lithium universe limited

Is there? Thanks for letting me know, I'll take a look....

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Is there? Thanks for letting me know, I'll take a look. They might be unlisted.

I have 2.5M ESHOA expiring 31/Oct/2022. So for me, before I drop extra $50k in the company's coffers, I expect partnerships, significant increase in user take up, and bigger market reach across Australia, India, South Korea or maybe even China (coz I'm only seeing Filipinos playing right now and yes I realise S.E.A. is the target market). I expect YouTube videos (from independent commentators) and app that I'm comfortable recommending too. It would be a nice to have if USA and Europe is planned in the future too (or at least intention). And I expect most of these by Oct 2021, or otherwise the value of Options (time) becomes liability. Am I asking too much? Time will tell. I'm an investor not a trader so it's a matter of time for me than fluctuations on share price. Each to their own investment strategy, mine is tried and tested vanilla.

In terms of consolidation, that's not necessary and a waste of time IMO (and I'm pretty sure other 708 investors would agree with me). The amount of shares be it 1M, 1B or 1T doesn't matter to investors - it's the market cap that matters.

The calculation is:
    company's $ value / # of shares = price per share
    NOT
    share price x # of shares = company's $ value

In other words, it is the company's perceived $ value and numbers of shares that are known, in order to calculate share price. NOT share price and number of shares in order to calculate company's value as what Media often suggests. But I trust everyone here knows at least that much before dabbling on the stock market.
    Last edited by BRProject: 04/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $10.71K 886.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 27191 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 390619 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.