LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

$1 Party, page-1379

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Genuine question to everyone - What in your mind has actually made you feel less and or more bearish/bullish about this stock since Dec Ann and webinar? We've had no news (obv) yet quarterly and yearly $ results have improved with the new BOD and the beta APP has been tested and now competed. So imo, whether optimistic or not, seems like everything is on track and is going at a normal and strategic pace?

I just can't seem to understand the sentiment change for those that were once 'bullish' and are now pessimistic and or bearish simply because 'we haven't heard anything significant'. Again, don't get me wrong, I want Anns everyday, but it is NOT realistic. We need to have some perspective and understand (like Michael said) that these complex major deals have a '6 to 12 month sale cycle'.

people either need to spark one up, set and forget, accumulate and or SELL if they don't have the belief.

To me, it's just PATIENCE with this stock. Does anyone TRULY believe that the next Ann that esh makes (which will happen at some point no matter what) will have a negative impact on the SP?? really?

if anything, if people are generally concerned, I'd be focusing on your sell price (I.e 20-28 range) POST Ann if you really wanted to make money and get out.

All this talk about selling 'now' is total nonsense to me as why would anyone seriously consider this unless of course their avg buy piece is 10+?

crazy humans. Just chill and wait.

ESH is like a holiday. you book it, pay for it, and simply count down the days to take off. it's pretty simple.

said with love - but Fkn relax everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $18.54K 1.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1298732 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.