LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

$1 Party, page-1381

1. 2,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    Well the way i see it, the BOD havent been here that long as far as business terms are concerned, so thats when it became a real company. In that time theyve setup finance cashflow, hired new key people, started making fortune 500 discussions, made key partnerships with companies that are booming, created the app, and running exposure style events.

Rome wasnt built in a day, and trading isnt what this share is about. Furthermore they are operating in a market pie that makes some industries look like amateur hour and this includes some minerals companies, lending organisations and product producing operations. Spotify & youtube took time to develop, as well as midway and EA games.

To be frank theres really very little not to like. Key personnel are performance based and have the reputations to match. Nothing really changes fundamentally, except good foundational moves since becoming a "real company". Highs & lows expected, and day-to-day fixations just dont work for an investment growth style stock. (at least from my experience)

Conviction based on the story is either there or not. As stipulated previously & given my relationship to the industry id work pro-bono for a mob like this, just to be apart of the story. Shares or not.

Many said the same about apt, zip, and the like. The people with conviction have had the last laugh obviously. Just my personal views and strong opinions but confident ones. Personally, i mentally prep myself for the highs & lows, as suggested earlier, so nothing is a surprise. I see a pathway forward and it aint a narrow one in a million shot from my perspective. DYOR.
    Last edited by Sidewinder888: 08/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $18.54K 1.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1298732 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.