LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

$1 Party, page-141

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    well reg grange i bought in to ESH before it became ESH it was vtm back then i sew gernot on sky business and he said he was going to turn a mining company in to an esports plat form for video gamer's and that pricked my ear's , i didn't know a thing about esports but i did know that all my friend's kids had a job to stop playing video games it was like a drug for kids so old dasher done a google search on video gaming and esport's and hell did i get a shock on how much money was in this space so i bought in and have bought and bought and bought and now have a nice stake in ESH if any thing i went over board with the buying but i have'nt sold a share because i don't know about a $1 but it would be great and i really wouldn't really rule out even more in the long long run but i'm very sure that we can get to 20c in the near future i'm thinking maybe 1 to 2 years but im hoping before but trying to be more with my feet on the ground and not get carried away but really any thing could happen with our new people that have come on board like BIGWILL has said they haven't come here to look like a pack of idiot's and they have a great history of bring in the big score for share holders so my house will stay on the wheel an till the ball drops it's all in , reggrange why did you buy in to esh to me i think that you must be after the fast $$$$ just remember this is a risk stock but it's starting to head north and the story get's better as time goes on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.171K 151.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 115507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.