LU7 0.00% 1.1¢ lithium universe limited

$1 Party, page-143

1. 1,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    i know that feeling when it doesn't feel like any thing is moving i to was young once and had no patience and over the years that has cost me a lot of money if i had stayed in some of those company's i could have stopped working years ago in stead of killing my self with work now but i'm hoping that between ESH and msb i can stop working in the next 2 years or before and never have to worry about money again i just finished watching a video clip on twitter with Jamie on it and it sounded to me that some big thing's are coming i hope that the APP is close because i think that will be one of the game changer's among many other's they even talked about mc Donalds sponsoring some hubs and KFC run a game or had one made i think that they said something like it was called the colonel but i could be wrong with that but new hubs are being tried out and if all works out i think that that 20c will be looking good and even heading to that dream $1 but let's just stay grounded and level headed for now and give the new smart people time to work there magic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.