LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

Whilst I agree the title of the thread is a 'little optimistic'...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Whilst I agree the title of the thread is a 'little optimistic' I like the sentiment. In response to a few of the comments on this thread, and some general sentiment, I have not and would not bet the house on this, but now is the time, IMO for a flutter with a small parcel of cash you can afford to loose. Management and market knowledge is everything and I think the new team give this stock a fighting chance to grow big.

My reflection on stock risk (with current team, 12 month horizon)
    30% chance of failure - stock drifts to nothing, or heavily diluted
    10% chance goes nowhere
    20% chance of modest gains in the short term with small wins accumulating
    40% chance of significant evidence of progress to greater things (major event sponsors etc) with 5x plus growth.

I believe this stock has more chance of winning than losing in the short term, but not without no small amount of risk. I think anyone trying to value this stock will struggle. It will be growth perception based in the short term, with a constant weighing of 'potential'. Obviously not advice, entirely my opinion, and held until it isn't (the stock and opinion, that is )

Note: my 'buy' sentiment holds the caveat 'with any cash you can afford to lose!'

Last edited by Sweetaf: 02/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $23.92K 1.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1971033 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 537090 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.