LU7 5.26% 1.8¢ lithium universe limited

$1 Party, page-1461

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Firstly, you assume my sentiment is 'sell' based on your bias to buy the stock. Fact1: my sentiment is 'none' because license holders has something to lose for simply having an opinion. Fact2: My predominant posts regarding ESH are towards news and progress of eSports. Each to their own passion I guess.

Secondly, your condescending and know-it-all attitude says more about you than it says about me. There is no "coordinated attack". Tinfoil hats won't save you from your own arrogance. Perhaps the *likes* my posts are getting is simply people agreeing you're a w@nkR.

Thirdly, I'm sure most are at the very least acutely aware of the significance someone with a million bucks could do to the share price. Don't think your the smartest in the room for noticing an elephant walking in. Sure, "line wipes" are easy if just to prove a point but that's a poor man's choice quite frankly and I'm very aware you're not the first and I'm sure not the last w@nkR on HC. Hence my position of 'held'. Those with a brain would pick up what you haven't. That my portfolio's ESH investment is through capital raise and Options.

Perhaps it's because you only view ESH as a money making machine. That's fine and for all intents and purposes, trade as much as you want but don't assume everyone is invested purely for money. There are other reasons when investing such as I.P. acquisition and securing supply chains. Sometimes it's even as simple as a rich person with a passion.

Feel free to block as I'll be doing the same. Again, trolls are not my target audience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $10.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $55.11K 3.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 693881 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 20156 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.