LU7 0.00% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

Why not? You know this as a matter of fact, how? You believe you...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Why not? You know this as a matter of fact, how? You believe you have more rights and freedoms? You think people should trust you who thinks "fund managers are rats with gold teeth" as if those with the means are subhuman? Perhaps rather than demonising to instead see the value if indeed someone with deep pockets also hold a stock you hold and interested to ensuring it is well funded (considering your sentiment is buy). Doesn't this situation (be it true or a lie) add to your narrative to "buy"?

But for some reason, you are trying to drive me out. Do you want me to sell out, is that your goal? Do you want me to stop commenting and sharing "eSports News" too?

You and cappuccino are free to share your views, just as I am able to share mine. The difference is you assume people are stupid looking for your intelligent guidance to trade the stock. I prefer to assume readers are smart to have done their own due diligence and my post is just one opinion out of many. Personally I assume everyone has deep pockets but it shouldn't matter whether anonymous HC users are fund managers or otherwise. When posts add value, that should be enough. But you seem to want to drive me out simply because I disclosed something you believe I shouldn't have.

You are free to block me. You are not my target audience and whom I want dialogue with. Personally I have little care about the share price and have no interest influencing it. Most of my ESH posts are "eSports News" not stocks trading. I don't want to waste your time, as much as I'm sure you don't want to waste mine.
    Last edited by BRProject: 22/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.307K 141.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 935922 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 685759 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.