LU7 0.00% 3.3¢ lithium universe limited

$1 Party, page-15

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I think the point being missed here is that this new board was really only finalised over the last week.. We are not expecting an overnight success story, give the team a chance to settle in first.

There seems to be a lot of focus on previous results and the financial status of the business, sure subscriptions might be low and funds are a bit scarce.. but since Cameron started the company has shifted in a positive way with costs down and a decent financial report recently.. so that shows to me that financials are being looked at by some experienced individuals.

Now the company seems notice subscriptions just aren't up to standard and more exposure is needed, so what do they do? They bring in Kate Vale who brings with her plenty of networking experience and knowledge on how to get a company into the public eye, she also has a pretty decent resume.

And what better way to bring the most out of this newly formed, fresh team? Bring in Michael Rubinelli who has more than 20 years’ experience in executive leadership, product development and revenue growth, and has achieved notable success with large gaming corporations as well as start-up and turnaround environments. Also a decent resume.

I think it's fair to give the new look company a chance to settle in, asses past results and collectively, with all this experience and knowledge, guide the company in a direction that sees growth.

At this stage I am valuing the company on its future potential and growth rather than current SP, shares on offer, Market cap and all that in between. New team = new possibilities. Mogul recognised it needed improvement in certain areas and they have reacted accordingly by bringing in right people for the job.

Sure $1 might be a bit of a stretch for the current size of the company, but who knows what the future holds! Mogul is building a strong foundation and to me this shows they believe in the potential of their product. Maybe one day we will have this $1 party but for now we wait patiently and watch the Mogul story unfold.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.