LU7 7.14% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

yeah, the 'little optimistic' was an understatement...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    yeah, the 'little optimistic' was an understatement ; people don't get my Brit humour at the best of times - carries even less online...!

the broad point of my post is that I wouldn't be getting out too many FA tools on this one, well you can, but it's not worth my time to do it. This is a sentiment play for me based on 15 years in tech start ups (NOT a claim of expertise by any means).

however, let's have a bit of fun;

the road to 5 cents; a realistic strategy release with a few green shoots to back it up - let's say 30-40% monthly membership increase, and evidence of big partners accelerating use of platforms for comps

road to 15 cents; hints of a sustainable revenue stream, month on month exponential revenue growth double digit, however small to start. I want to see hints of a pathway to 50 mill annual rev by FY22. get this and we are headed to 20 cents plus. if this can be largely made up of ACV (subscription model) a much lower annual rev could see us there; acv does wonders for valuations.

road to $1 and beyond - significant and growing market share (20% plus of global market); accelerating ACV north of $100m or non recurring annual rev $200m or growth leading us there.

There are plenty of other pathways, but a few thoughts above. As previously stated, I like the ingredients, get a few good cooks (check) and the right recipe, and we're cooking... or the cake may not rise

TBH I won't wait too long; if nothing cooking by Christmas I'll probably be out, if not before.

all IMO DYOR of course!
    Last edited by Sweetaf: 02/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.442K 259.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2069767 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 214285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.