LU7 0.00% 1.2¢ lithium universe limited

$1 Party, page-338

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to spread some love and say thank you to all of the contributors on our forum this year.

Whether you be an 'up' or 'down' ramper, or anyone in between, thank you for taking the time to contribute your efforts this year.

I think it's fair to say that no matter what we all 'predict' will happen for ESH in 2021, I have no doubt that it'll be one exciting ride and regardless of outcome, I'm sure that we'll all get to enjoy the emotional rollercoaster that it offers.

I still stand by my own predictions that this IS still the easiest Hold in my portfolio and do truly believe that we're all invested into something very special in the year(s) to come. The writing is on the wall for a very successful year ahead.

IF however, we're still at this price (or lower) by this time next year, I will personally shout every contributor on this forum to 'drinks all night' here in Melbourne and we can drown in our collective sorrows.

But again, thank you to everyone for expressing your thoughts, your charts, your optimism, your pessimism and or your general thoughts and or concerns. I've enjoyed reading all of it and we should be grateful to one another for the content.

Happy NY to everyone. let's hope the BOD don't go to hard tonight and come back in the NY with a bang!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $22 1.842K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49504 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 689424 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.