LU7 5.88% 1.8¢ lithium universe limited

unknownshadow! Thank you for your contributions on what I think...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    unknownshadow! Thank you for your contributions on what I think is the greatest gaming stock on the ASX for the roaring 20’s!

I have a lot of sympathy for you. It must be a difficult life being a shadow of something unknown. Not only do you never get to see the light of day, but you don’t even know who you’re the support cast for! Tough times...

Anyway. On to your (genuine) stock commentary.
    1) you will be pleased to read the report today that Director payments moving forwards will drop from $264k per the December quarter to $77k per quarter, in line with the budget. Having said that, you actually need good Directors to get a company off the ground and making money - either that or you “partner” with another organisation that can funnel business to you. Very different ways of doing business, but I’m much more comfortable with option 1.

2) I suggest you read today’s announcement - and pay specific attention to the amount of revenue received in the month of December alone.

3) I wish people would stop harping on about the number of shares on issue. It can literally be solved with a 10:1 consolidation when the time is right. The reason a pip moves the market cap so much is because of the price of shares vs MC. Yes, the number of shares on issue is relevant at this MC - but not if the company is $1Bn+ and/or does a share consolidation.

There are currently plenty of examples of how a successful share consolidation works. Look at a few if you’re not sure.

4) Is it a free handout to mates or is it a dog stock? Which one is it? Because you don’t give mates a free handout in a dog stock. Fundamentally the company is significantly better than when it ran up to 3c... it’s now comfortably holding its value more than 100% up on a year ago while going through significant development. So who exactly are they looking after? I’m sure you know that many of us got in when the share price was well below 1c, so the capital raise created a fantastic floor above our entries. Those damn crooks running this company, eh? Oh, yeah. It’s also horrible having so many options out there 100% above the cap raise price too...

5) You didn’t have a point 5. But I’m giving you a bonus one because I think you need it.
    The company hasn’t grabbed enough land to capture first mover advantage just yet, and some of the bigger boys are circling. It gets hairy at this stage, and speed is imperative.
    For this reason I am happy to burn cash and employ more, quality people to try and take advantage of the leap out the gate.

Investors don’t care if it’s going to churn around 2c for a few years. Investors are backing the future fundamental opportunity of the company, and if it takes 6 months to 5 years to get to a $500m MC company... nobody who holds for the ride is going to be upset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.