LU7 0.00% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Steady foundational growth for a "pre-revenue" stage company....

1. 2,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Steady foundational growth for a "pre-revenue" stage company. Thus any revenue i personally consider as a bonus, as they continue to build the right foundations & networks. They got the right A-team at their disposal too & have turned everything into the right direction in a short time & are well funded now to start capitalising on a multi billion dollar market. Kate Vales presence alone is incredible given her Australian google & Spotify history, which we know netted almost a TRILLION dollars in growth. Along with the great Michael Rubinelli! Its a story i believe will be told for the ages, and doesnt include all the pillars they can tap into. The primary pillar alone is worth the effort (which is where they are starting). This stock truly reminds me of an Afterpay & Uber style story, where we will be asking ourselves: only if we brought in at "this stage" & then "that stage". This is also not some made up market, but a market that has a life of its own already! There is so much to discuss & summarise, it will take forever in a day. But let me dive into a seemingly insignificant microcosm. Their logo. When you look at it, and just ponder for one moment, really pause for one second, do you believe this will be a house hold name? My answer is YES. Just like Nike, Panadols, McDonalds, Apple & Toyotas of the world, their smallest details shine of this presence. And this can only be a good thing. DYOR.
    Last edited by Sidewinder888: 31/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.