LU7 6.25% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

can’t give financial advice but why did you buy in?if it was...

1. 7,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    can’t give financial advice but why did you buy in?

if it was fomo and you have no belief that management can deliver results and you need the money then you might consider selling.

if you believe that management aren’t here to ruin their reputations and are working on delivering results and substantial results with working on these fortune 500s then you might consider averaging down.

You do what you feel is right and if that’s sell then so be it but also don’t complain if the next day/week/month an announcement comes out with a Fortune 500 and goes past your original buy... some people thin k they know what the future holds but if that was true they would be billionaires or in jail for insider trading.

I have been averaging up so different situation to you but I am still buying but I am also happy with my position so not buying as much as I don’t want to overextend and I didn’t get much love to my etfs last year when ESH wasn’t getting much love.

Another option is just wait for an announcement and either buy more if you are happy or sell off the back of the announcement but this could be for more or less than where it is now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $20.07K 1.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 703699 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1056424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.