NVX 0.00% 72.0¢ novonix limited

$1 party, page-152

1. 5,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    hi all, I had found a few references to what happening in Europe, via German battery Factories, with money support from the Chinese battery maker among other...NVX is nearby. Billiions to be spent over 2 years.
    Also Burns has said that the small battery phones don't offer as much value as other opportunities.
    With other patents they could be looking beyond EVs as well but I think the main focus is EVs and Panasonic which seems to be in a few different R&D batteries hence the Graphite option.... there are so many battery technologies out there at various stages of R&D, with the EVs batteries really to be a major production stage come 2022 these new technologies might compete with the current mode.
    Had a few shares but got out, not expecting Tesla day announcement but got out much earlier before the push to the 1.60s and 2.40 tops.
    I haven't really decided what the best battery will be - mostly because I'm not a scientist, so don't fully understand the technologies.
    good luck to all, and yes think NVX will be a great company, contract will flow sometime when the battery makers decide which way they might go, even Tesla might hedge their bets. sorry for any typos - all thumbs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $354.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.5¢ 72.0¢ $232.2K 318.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 514 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 4179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.