OSL 4.00% 1.3¢ oncosil medical ltd

$1 Party, page-19

1. 1,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    don’t know how long you been a holder but for a quick history, there’s a pile of long term holders here that might provide more than just a heads up on your take on timing, sales & a takeover target.

1. there has been a history of serial lack of performance in this company.
    2. they assured shareholders that the milestone CE Mark would be achieved in 2015. It was announced numerous times over 2016, 2017, 2018 etc. All publicly available information. It came through in 2020.
    3. The company has promised, and underdelivered on a 5 star consistently poor basis.
    4. There is NO evidence of major medical sites lining up to take on Oncosil.

I guess you could call it in your terms “it’s a timing issue”

The only timing they have got right in last 5 years was to regularly raise capital when cash got low. Sucked money off overly optimistic shareholders who are now owed a lot more than the current languishing share price.

By the way - if you have not got up to date on more recent history they SACKED THE CEO !
    (that’s because he did such a great job over 6 years and now you surmise he has set up the company as takeover target). You have to be kidding.

if you are keen on the takeover prospect I recommend you update your status from hold to BUY.

this is a factual perspective, totally realistic review, and no speculation thrown in for free.
    just saying ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $176.4K 13.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5353143 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 493343 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.