CXO 1.03% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

$1 party, page-261

1. 5,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    its always the big end question, and the end question about why all invest from super funds to the lowly me.

have started to pose a few question for AGM etc, one of those was around what is the companies dividend policy; some corporates exist on a pay out of 80% of available funds... this works very well if the top 20 shareholder, hold 70% of the holdings. IGL is a great example of a great dividend policy.
    It is possilbe CXO haven't even develop a dividend policy hence the query of them to be...
    what will CXO do...having posted a few idea before. ... mining companies tend to hold onto profits.
    CXO will be and is a postion of expansion... ie Takeovers of nieghours etc.. with the exercise of options, i expect those fund to be use both toward hydroxide plant and TOs. hence little space of actual dividends in the next 2 years. We have a 2 year payback startup costs etc.
    the returns NET in 3 years will be large, in the mean time it all about growth of assets to produce those large NET revenues.
    my thoughts of a year ago where 20cent net earings per share at some stage.... so what will they give us back? 10 cents i guess will be the first, based on that $1 SP is likely as how many miners pay that dividend. I would expect as thing get better a return of Capital as an extra sweetner....
    but a thought of a share buy back is mostly likely to me... as by the time those options are exercise will will have alot of shares... so a consolidation could be had, of course that reverses our dilution of against future revenues and hence MC. It could be we will reward our major investor from china with that Share buy back, like to be a multiple of their initial investment... and why would they not take up the offer.
    some got in at 25cent, other much much less.

CXO is into doing deals? i just hope future deals... as done with the small shareholder in mined not just the mates.

So I see a first dividend of 10-15 cents, timing - 2 years. (could be a year with many ifs attached) MC 2.5-3billion - which includes other assets coming on board.
    all a wild guess of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.3¢ 9.4¢ $964.7K 9.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 598686 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 111597 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.