AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Congratulations Callykaz - good to see some other women on this...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Congratulations Callykaz - good to see some other women on this thread . And you did it really tough!
    Your story resonates with me a lot - I actually got my son and daughter-in-law into this stock in 2016, and the ups and downs have been harder for them I think being younger and needing to build wealth, and support a young family. I encouraged them to hang on all the way (and still hanging on now). They have given me some sh*t over the years about AGY but maybe not any more And fortunately they could afford to hang on to them.
    We all converted our options and are sitting pretty well right now. When the highs of Jan 2018 were happening, this company was still just a speccie really & the excitement of those days was amazing but short lived. Now we are a producer - such a different feel now about these high prices than back then - it really is just the beginning in so many ways - this company should deliver for us for a few years to come. We retired early a couple of years ago, but now we can really live!!! It still has some way to go now and good luck to you and your family - well done to you, and all the rest of the long term holders especially. But good luck to everyone who is invested.
    Last edited by aussiegems: 02/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.1¢ 3.5¢ $438.1K 11.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107683 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 316897 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.