AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Hi callykaz, I'm so sorry that you have been disrespected. I put...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Hi callykaz,

I'm so sorry that you have been disrespected. I put that not-so-nice chap on 'ignore' long ago, so I didn't notice. (My approach is simple: Anyone who can't contribute constructively goes on 'ignore'). Your comments about narcissism make some sense but I find so many young men (by 'young' I mean under 50, lol) have low self-esteem and tend to put others down because the has been their own life experience. For some reason that escapes me, Aussie culture puts men down more often than not. It's not just misguided feminists, it's across the board.

I also only have AGY stock and - although the risk attached to mineral specs is both obvious and well known - I don't see anything wrong with this as long as you never over-invest and that you do plenty of research. I bought a very small parcel in 2017 and have learned a lot about the industry and human nature (on HC) ever since! I have slowly grown my position, hedged, averaged down and bought very strategically, so I have to say that the "I-have-never-sold-a-single-AGY-share" line we often read here is not a luxury you can afford with an investment in only one stock. My last major buy was at 3c, so logically I sold some small parcels in the 40s in recent weeks.

I got all my money some time ago, so I'm trading for free. I believe the SP can double or triple from here. I've already paid off the mortgage (which seemed implausible just five years ago), so now I'm going for a decent inheritance for the grandkids. Enjoy your retirement

Cheers, DadInvestor

IMO DYOR GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.