RNU 0.00% 7.8¢ renascor resources limited

Funny to see so many talking about the wait. We have gone up...

1. 1,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1268
    Funny to see so many talking about the wait. We have gone up 2000% in 18 months. That’s not bad. Waiting sucks but this is the most important part of the companies history. They have to nail this as any mistakes here will have repercussions for the life of the project. They have a massive agenda at the moment. You know it’s a long list. All very important, choosing the wrong site to build the processor for example could be very costly. I’m sure when the PERP comes out a long list of announcements will follow it up, DC did this the first time we rose massively.

External graphite market factors are looking brilliant. Hundreds of Giga factories being built, EV sales grow strong, oil price high, Geopolitical issues making graphite a strategic mineral and from a safe mining jurisdiction.

Lithium had a mini boom which collapsed so when it started back everyone knew the potential. Graphite is still under the radar, who knows where the price could go when there is not enough PSG to go around. The price of graphite could go up massively but as we know being vertically integrated close to mine our costs will stay low and so will our carbon footprint. Would love to see the company develop renewable energy for the mine site to make us a leader in the green economy.

Always interested to see how many hang on during these times. They did look a bit uncertain for a while and could still be I don’t think the US fed will destroy the economy over inflation. I’m confident they will take a balanced approach. But the market loves a good story, helps flush some of the pesky retail mob out from time to time so they can sell it back when they change the narrative.
    Last edited by Cadel: 30/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.