NVX 9.93% 77.5¢ novonix limited

$1 Party, page-8

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Wow. WOW.

What an amazing announcement today. Very impressed by the board team over the past year and especially recently.

Chris Burns did mention that this year will be the year to crystallise NVX’s future plans. NVX are doing just that.

Profitable Anode Material Production:

Demonstrated successful production with the Company’s Generation 3 Furnaces meeting design targets, including throughput, cost, and sustainability targets

Doubled production capacity target to up 20,000 tpa for Tennessee facility

Expected capital and operating costs for future facilities projected to be lower than the Company’s initial estimates.

Cathode Results

Capital expense intensity estimated nearly 30 % lower

Processing cost reductions estimated nearly 50% lower

Power consumptions improvements 25%

Eliminates key waste products including sodium sulphate

Removes the need for water in the material processing steps

Partnerships/relations.

- SandboxAQ - ( Just an insight to who is apart of that company….Eric Schmidt who is the chairman board of directors. He served as Google’s Chief executive Officer and Chairman from 2001 to 2011, where he pioneered Google’s transformation from a Silicon Valley start up to a global leader in technology.)

- P66

- LGES

- Samsung SDI

- Panasonic

- Emera Technologies

- TAQAT

- Kore Power

- US DoE

- Rain Carbon

- Dalhousie University

MY OPINION, speculation possibilities.
    Novonix will not be more stable in regards to the SP until the public market gets more clarity of where they will be getting their funding from. NVX have outlined this NUMEROUS TIMES.

Yes. These announcements are great, yet the market wants numbers not cash burning sadly. You could probably get away with releasing HUGE future projections in a bull market without much action going on inside the business and constantly having set backs in regards to timelines a.k.a ASX:LKE.

Novonix have such a great resume. To maybe try and understand where NVX will be in 5 years time, will be impossible. For me I’ve already had HEAPS of “fall off my chair moments”, today definitely was one of them in regards to how NVX are able to reduce their costs, have a conservative price kg; to even think that graphite prices may surge in the future AND HOW MUCH TONNES NOVONIX IS PROJECTING by 2030.

I can understand the risk of NVX, not being able to be profitable soon. That is a reason as to where the SP is now. But in my opinion they are laying out key Fundamentals for the future.

REMEMBER THE TIMELINE - (outlined in many presentations)

1. Forefront of innovation
    2. Recognised battery technology leader
    3. Scaling anode materials production capacity to 150k tonnes per annum.
    4. All dry zero-waste cathode technology supported by our proprietary processing
    5. Highly developed IP with leading market positions.
    Last on the timeline: 6. Foresee strong cash flow generations and margins.

COUNT ME IN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.