APX 5.35% $1.97 appen limited

$1 Party, page-112

1. 10,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1347
    Cheers for the informative reply.

"Share price reflects the perception of risk with a company, and with Appen there is tons of risk - the primary risk being, can they reinvent themselves as a leader in GenAI, from Australia, with a brand new team."

Exactly - the strategy refresh is five months old with a pivot to LLM. I believe it can be a leader in product offerings such as virtual assistant products alongside REKA.

"They basically need to prove themselves like a startup does: do they have the team (big question mark); and do they have the dream (how is their strategy a winner versus their competitors?)"

Exactly - thats just the way the industry has evolved and will continue to evolve at warp speed 5. Digital advertising is a business sector that peaked a long time ago. The way forward is enabling conversational A.I/Virtual Assistants to phase out competitive work like Customer Service as one small example. Appen has the ability with deep linguistic expertise to roll out such products to multi nationals in 200+ languages

"Without strong, compelling and convincing answers to those questions, their share price will struggle."

Yes I am aware - and that's fine. Digital advertising revenue needs to stabilise first the remainder needs time to develop as Fortune 500 adopts A.I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.