ARU 2.56% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

If there were no critical huge ann on the Gov package going...

1. 6,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    If there were no critical huge ann on the Gov package going binding I would be annoyed - concerned even. Next month or two of months fine by me in increments with each deal remaining debt facility going binding announced my preference to slowly build the sp and avoid a similar huge 75% spike that in turn sees traders cash in and that gain not locked in.
    Then we move to the equity component which would be locked in with HP and other past and present institutional investors and retail component
    - a billion circa 35c = 350 million less costs = no probs at all.
    - a billion circa 30c = 300 million ............... and so on.

Shorts will do what they. Even on financial close they will short on CAPEX and delivery timelines - sector concerns although today some positive top gainers related to critical minerals sector - sentiment is always a play as is NdPr (love that TP haha) pricing.

It has been widely reported on interest rate declines the critical minerals sector will see strength - more EV's being purchased - more demand and of course all those huge offshore wind farm projects - well an onshore.

Joining the key progressive developments by both ARU and demand combined - and look at late 2026 when we could be very close to commissioning - 2.5 years is nothing. Yet as I say shorts will keep some pressure on (hedgers seeing it differently and departed) but be sure shorts will remain at some level until successful commissioning at Nolan's - until ramp up to half - 3/4 - full production and pricing ? of course if China concede and reverse their low pricing strategy during the next year or two what a perfect combination for ARU. Management can only control what they can and let the rest sort out along the way.

Have a jolly good easter all - should have invested in cocoa futures - up 150% in short time on minimal supply availability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $573.2K 2.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 2139101 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 639688 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.8¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ 1514973
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.