ARU 2.56% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

100% Birch. What I alluded to was the Gov debt facility - but...

1. 6,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    100% Birch. What I alluded to was the Gov debt facility - but critically the new CEO and board changes - give them a go folks.

Mining stocks are one of the most informed ASX listings with continual updates (yep some are trumpers only) yet compared to say pharmaceutical stocks there can be very long periods between any news with say lab trials - regulator fast track designations - oh that list is long and makes Aus pharma a very high risk investment etc.
    It has been well covered here previously that ARU were never positioned to provide the FID guidance not once but twice in previous years - much has changed highly favorable since - that person has gone and replaced by a far superior CEO (well time will tell but he speaks and people listen opposed to the other) and of course the Aus Gov debt facility and yeah give a dab of credit to that above mentioned CEO but it was the US gov we really need to thank in telling Aus Gov to step up in the ex China critical minerals/magnet - ESG supply chain as the US had done and considerably so with ASX LISTED ENTITIES - ARU may even see some of such outside of the Export Credit Canada advanced debt facility discussions. Only have to look at ASM and I forget the other that received large US gov mou re financing.

Not there yet but certainly closure is imminent on debt and all financing for that FID announcement to coincide with the gas deal recently announced by the new CEO whom will not be looking to miss timelines as in past - deliver he will. And hey if your not happy - sell - and those BOTS will happily relieve you - much to your dismay in coming years.

DYOR and never buy or sell a single share from my rambles - or anyone's for that matter - block out the noise. Only problem I have is I'm long out of powder - well one other serious hold that just may have to go very soon to Nolan's future. Timelines - Risk appetite to individuals and their strategy - pips v bags are important - 58 EOY - every day is gold but reckon it will be a pretty dam good 62nd looking ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $573.2K 2.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 2139101 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 639688 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.8¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ 1514973
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.