ARU 2.56% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Dam good read sharesdude and thanks for posting. Certainly...

1. 6,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Dam good read sharesdude and thanks for posting. Certainly highlight the importance and focus by Aus Gov and soon Internationals to get Nolan's to full production asap.

It's appalling Spreme - last Thursday before Easter holidays we should have had a close of 21c as CBOE displayed - yet in the auction they nailed it down to a 20.5c close for which they wanted for market open on Tuesday. Now in 3 trading days they have nailed it down to 19.5c - even as low as 19c and who knows what by end of today. A further 10% fall since last Thursday is possible. Look how they tank it half a cent then stack the sell side to heap more pressure on the retail holders whom just when you think the sp may stabilize - yet insto's internal trading methods push it down more - sucking out a few retail holders along the way. All very legal - because these F's are bank rolling the various gov coffers - election campaigns and the like.
    Another issue their identity - unlike say Blackrock whom are always trading/shorting various stocks and those related companies are all the time announcing a change in holding - at ARU we do not even see such a notice. Look at Birch chart - we see massive quick swings yet never one change of substantial holding because those involved hide behind various insto's - aka more than one and therefore no announcement comes forward - although I do believe the useless ASX and ASIC require such "accumulated" notification - both departments don't give a dam and those participating in it understand such so carry on regardless. Anything but a legal - level playing field and I am highly surprised by this time many of those quality companies hard hit by shorting have not formed an alliance to petition the Gov and call on bans as the shorting clearly impacts negatively on the fair value of given companies thus hindering their capacity to operate - grow or even worse continue to operate whether in production or at exploration stage because they can not raise capital at fair value because their value has been destroyed by insto's manipulating/shorting - some is pure shorting - they can destroy a company - lord knows how SYR have survived all these years even though in production but low Chinese controlled pricing - but for ARF support they would have folded and more recently large US funding. Anyway this has been well covered previously - the difference today - 2024 is it is rampant on the ASX to past years - as is always the case one company finds a flaw in regulatory laws and flouts it and then many other companies - well insto's in this case employ the exact same tactics and it has spiralled out of control.
    I've wondered if they showed on % of all ASX stocks combined - the total of shares then the total % of shares short position to that of 3 years ago - 5 years ago. Then break it down further by sector - well of course the banking - investment sector would certainly be the lowest shortest sector by a large margin.

Back to happy Friday after that gripe haaha. Have a great weekend all. We'll prevail just did Lynas without the incredible support ARU have - sure big debt facilities but 30-40-50 years mine life and expansions as Lynas is doing - but on our own patch of soil - Australia mine to refine - magnets one day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $573.2K 2.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 2139101 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 639688 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.8¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ 1514973
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.