LRV 7.58% 35.5¢ larvotto resources limited

Sb continues to power up with higher highs last 5/9, allegedly...

1. vmp
    13,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9321
    Sb continues to power up with higher highs last 5/9, allegedly even higher on Rotterdam
    But it hasn’t gone up markedly since restrictions Ann’s vs already elevated pre-restriction prices, the sb market is yet to react big time, huge

sb “Antimony is not an abundant element but is found in small quantities in over 100 mineral species. ”

unlike abundant silver or nickel which are easier to manipulate. Sb has no substitute, to my knowledge no such thing as synthetic antimony, if you don’t have antimony, you don’t have it simples. The US wont fork out usd1.8b to mine sb from an antique deposit in Idaho whose mre is mush less than Lrv if there’s a substitute product

Australia been #7 biggest producer in the world for years at only 2,000 tonnes per annum! Lrv Hillgrove will be one of the biggest antimony mines in the world in a year or so, 5,400t annually. Gold free carried or antimony free carried

Lithium went from usd700 to usd8,500/t before it crashed to $770 on apparent ‘manipulation’ or supposedly $220b subsidies

antimony has no volume to be subsidised to such an extent

who can predict it doesn’t go over usd30k or even usd40k.

Export restriction kicks in in 8 days

Drilling updates from the creeks and the gullies- 30m at 65g/t fresh drill hole just the beginning to support a large mre expansion.

Dfs

another presentation in Melbourne on Tuesday, closer to sxg’s turf. Sxg $550m no mre, only drill holes; LRV $100m with existing mre, mre being expanded and existing processing plant

A lot sitting in the news pipeline

Shareholders need to look beyond trafigura selling
    this is not about trafigura, urion or gage.

it’s about antimony, it’s about your money

IMG_3388.png
    Last edited by vmp: 07/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.