LRV 5.13% 37.0¢ larvotto resources limited

yes. I agree with you but even if you do your homework, that...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    yes. I agree with you but even if you do your homework, that doesn`t prevent a sell off , I have often bought into shares which have taken a hit, recently WGX which I just held on to and they came back. Rick Rule talks about his best money maker paladin resources which he bought and it dropped like a stone, he re assessed his position and decided to buy more and that I believe was his big money maker, same I suspect like you and I hope to see happen with LRV, unfortunately not everyone has this luxury. Some investors have to sell under such stress.

I may be wrong but the asx and the precious metal complex would seem to me to be heavily manipulated, very rarely am I surprised by the happenings on the comex especially around data coming out of the US, payrolls, etc. Often you will see a sell off in the miners on the asx before the US data and before the precious metals are whacked, it`s like clockwork.

It will be interesting to see the interest rate decision tomorrow in the US.

Okay, have a nice evening

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $114.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 34.0¢ $2.885M 7.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85642 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 2198 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.