1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

1-PG price guess in one year from now?, page-46

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    1pg price one year from now? Its just a estimate of cashburn rate versus number of months to zero.

This company has a failed product. Forget it, it has no hope of suceeding. You need to accept that you've made a mistake if you've backed that.

What they have is a Board with a cashbox.

As long as their strategy is to continue pursuing the current failed business model headlong into the abyss, and as long as shareholders desparately hold on blindly in hope, then the outcome is crystal clear. There will one, or maybe they'll get away with two capital raises along the way to stave of the inevitable end, but the result will nevertheless be a slow bleed to zero.

The only reason to stay in this is if and when they start talking a new strategy. Sell off 1PG and use their still large cash pile cash to buy another business or better, return the cash to shareholders. There is no sign of them doing either so no reason to be here. Shareholders best chance of recovery was Merchants proposal, but for some reason these guys folded and there appears no large shareholder group capable of now taking control.

I'm sorry for those who have lost, but sometimes a bit of tough love is needed. There's still $0.17 a share you can put in your pocket. If you're not going to take that, then I'm intrigued to hear your bullish theory of what you think is going to happen here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.