UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

$1 plus easy.., page-5

1. 1,220 Posts.
    . PRALUENT™ (alirocumab) is the Company's antibody targeting PCSK9 to lower LDL-cholesterol (LDL-C).  In January 2015, the FDA accepted for priority review the BLA for PRALUENT, with a target action date of July 24, 2015.  In addition, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) recently accepted for review the Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for PRALUENT.

In November 2014, the Company and Sanofi reported positive results from six Phase 3 ODYSSEY trials that showed that PRALUENT significantly reduced LDL-C, or "bad" cholesterol.  All six trials, ODYSSEY LONG TERM, COMBO I, ALTERNATIVE, OPTIONS I, OPTIONS II, and HIGH FH, met their primary efficacy endpoint of a greater reduction in LDL-C at 24 weeks, versus either active comparator or placebo, which included standard-of-care therapy.  Detailed results from these trials were presented as part of a special session on the ODYSSEY program at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions in Chicago, IL.  The companies had previously announced in July 2014 that all six studies met their primary efficacy endpoints.  Data from ten studies (ODYSSEY LONG TERM, FH I, FH II, HIGH FH, COMBO I, COMBO II, OPTIONS I, OPTIONS II, ALTERNATIVE, and MONO) formed the basis for the Company's initial global regulatory filings.

In January 2015, the Company and Sanofi announced that the ODYSSEY CHOICE I and ODYSSEY CHOICE II studies met their primary efficacy endpoints.  The trials compared the reduction from baseline in LDL-C at 24 weeks with PRALUENT versus placebo in patients with hypercholesterolemia.  In these monthly dosing trials, the mean percent reduction in LDL-C from baseline was consistent with that seen in previous Phase 3 trials evaluating PRALUENT in every other week dosing.

The Phase 3 ODYSSEY program remains ongoing.

http://newsroom.regeneron.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=895547

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.