MYX 0.23% $4.37 mayne pharma group limited

I am hoping against hope tomorrow will continue FOMO and not...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I am hoping against hope tomorrow will continue FOMO and not profit taking. Three days of share price rises on higher volume, I am becoming more desperate for MYX to break $1. My average is $1.0395. My first parcel (17/Jan/17) of 2439 shares @ $1.23. Second parcel (12/07/17) of 2035 @$0.9850. Third parcel (9/08/17) of 1352 @ $0.7450. Maybe small parcels in most eyes but this is a massive amount for me.

I couldn't average down any more. I always stop after the third average down. Even though I always had faith in MYX, my funds ran out and it was too risky to commit to more shares. That's why I stop after the third top up. I cannot regret not topping up around the $0.60s region because I had nothing available. Doubts were starting to creep in and I was wondering "am I making the same mistake as ACR where I lost 90%?".

I had always believe in the MYX story and that its move to US was a smart decision. It was a trying 12-18 months for me but finally I am seeing the light at the end of tunnel. I am desperate for it to go above $1.24. So relieved that it was only 12 months of waiting for recover and not years.

MYX took me through the emotional vortex, so did SXY and now it's CLQ turn. Only ACR turned out bad with a near total loss. Go MYX, go to profit (> $1.24) so that I have one stock less to worry about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.