NWH 9.72% $3.50 nrw holdings limited

1 Share Traded, page-6

1. 53 Posts.
    1. I agree, NRW have little to worry about with ASIC (they are mostly all talk and no action), and that insiders bought prior to the ann. I don't agree that the insider buying is what resulted in the tepid contract announcement response though, or that Salini would have had to move in a similar fashion pre/post announcement. NRW were evidently more closely linked to the WA transport dept than Salini ever would be (in both a geographical and political sense) but also consider that NRW and Salini are completely different beasts - Salini's market cap is many multiples of what NRW is and their turnover was around AUD $7.5 billion in 2015. This isn't to say that Forrestfield is insignificant to them, but it is far more insignificant to them than it was to NRW - the preferred contractor status was never going to light their shares up to the extent it did to NRW.

2. All shareholders can hope but I'm not so sure. The common denominator with both Roy Hill and Forrestfield contracts isn't necessarily Jules, remember.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.50
Change
0.310(9.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.592B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.36 $3.55 $3.35 $17.86M 5.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7465 $3.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.51 189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.