FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

$1/share + **voisey’s bay model at radio hill***

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    "Geology of Radio Hill has many similarities with the world class Voisey’s Bay nickel sulphide deposit owned by INCO." - What if it turns out to be the case for FXR?

Already FXR comes up with a "$1.00 NPV per share (31m shares on issue)". Add a Voiseys Bay and what would they be worth?

Wrt Grigor's Far East Capital speech, I'm having difficulty taking on board the different relative position he gets for FXR compared to FXR's own assessment. How can they differ so much? Thanks Grigor - I got some more FXRO cheaply.

I am fully convinced about the talent of the FXR people. Have a look at their recent presentation. The language is very well crafted for web reading. I'm really taken by the "mother lode" Voiseys Bay diagram. FXR are great masters of web communication and probably exploiting new technology in general.

I am satisfield with FXR's $1 per share NPV estimate, and if FXR then goes on to drill into a Voiseys Bay - great!

Nickel is the number one metal for the next 2-3 years - I have yet to encounter an authorititive dissenting opinion - even ABARE agree.

By the way, have you seen the DOW; +168 at 1pm - yet another great rise - and such a smooth steady rise throughout this morning - a perfect rising arc - uncanny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.