IMM 1.25% 40.5¢ immutep limited

Ragingboom, both you and RR have stated that Prima WILL need...

1. 701 Posts.
    Ragingboom, both you and RR have stated that Prima WILL need $60M as fact.
    RR calculated this based on the current burn rate of $7M per 1/4. Then helpfully rounded this up to $8M.

This is making one massive assumption. That the burn rate will remain steady.
    I find this hard to believe.
    Significant cost has been due to the capital infrastructure required to run a multi-national trial and 3 manufacturing centres on different continents.
    WIll they need to spend that money again?
    No.
    Will there be increases in HR costs? Most likely.
    How much will that be? We don't yet know, that's why I won't even take a guess at how much will need to be raised.
    I just believe that by the time it's needed, Phase 2b data will be public and SP will be much higher than it is today.

What we do know is that the cost of administering CVac is low and can be done at outpatient services worldwide. So the cost of administering during the trial would be the same.
    The major costs will most likely be apheresis, manufacture and data analysis.
    We own the apheresis machines, our current staff can manufacture CVac in our 3 facilities. Data collection and analysis for 800 patients will require more people.

You both also keep banging on about share dilution. It's not the only option for raising capital. In fact of the ones mentioned by management, an SPP was glaringly absent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $588.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.8¢ $2.431M 6.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6880 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 85353 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.