LTR 1.10% 90.0¢ liontown resources limited

I wonder what you've "learnt" in the past. Patience only works...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I wonder what you've "learnt" in the past. Patience only works if you've already worked out where your entry point is. Even then, timing is a fool's game. You might as well try to guess the winning lottery numbers. The better strategy is to think long term and just buy when the stock is within your price range, and yes, you need to have a range to account for the variance, having a single price target makes no sense.

Almost anyone I know who tries to "time" the market or stock end up never buying in, ever. They just wait forever, and become a part of the statistic of being the biggest "losers" in the stock market, losing through missed opportunities. The ones that do manage to time correctly, only get it right through sheer luck, and it makes them think they're geniuses, so they try to do it again and end up losing everything.

Waiting for a short term price target is a silly way to play this, ask yourself where Lithium demand will be in 10 years time, then invest based on that - you'll get better results.
    Last edited by Tangles2020: Friday, 14:23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $2.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.5¢ $18.88M 20.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1306184 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 74115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.