LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

it could make sense by costs and geography, but don’t forget...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    it could make sense by costs and geography, but don’t forget that there is no demand for lithium. Nobody is going to buy their product no matter RIO’s costs. THERE IS NO DEMAND. (Irony)

Now let’s discuss risks on a common ground. For those who said that mining lithium underground is uneconomical worldwide (that has been said in these threads), the Jadar project is underground. Therefore, uneconomical!!
    For those who said that the new plant design at Kathleen Valley was too risky to make the mine profitable because no lithium mine has employed WOF before, what do you think about RIO’s plans of mining a new mineral (jadarite, guess the origin of the name) that has been mined nowhere to date. Needless to say that there is no chemical industrial plant on Earth able to extract lithium from jadarite. RIO needs to build a new facility and cross fingers that laboratory tests work at mining scale. That’s far more risky that WOF at KV.
    Last, geographically associated sovereign risk. Will Europe buy from Serbia if they follow Russia and decide to invade Kosovo?

https://riotintoserbia.com/en/jadar-project/concerns-and-facts/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.