LTR 4.15% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

Dear Shareholders,I hope this letter finds you well. Today, I...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Dear Shareholders,

I hope this letter finds you well. Today, I write to you with mixed emotions—excitement for the future and a touch of nostalgia for the journey we've shared. After much reflection, I have decided to step away from my current role and embark on a new adventure that brings together my lifelong passion for culinary arts and my deep-rooted entrepreneurial spirit. I am heading to the Kathleen Valley to open a new venture: Liontown Burgers.

Over the years, we have achieved remarkable milestones together. Your unwavering support and belief in our vision have been instrumental in our success. As I move on to this next chapter, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your trust and partnership. It has been an incredible journey, one that I will always cherish.

Liontown Burgers represents a new beginning, one that excites me tremendously. Our mission will be to bring the best gourmet burgers to the heart of Kathleen Valley, combining high-quality ingredients with innovative recipes to create an unforgettable dining experience. I am confident that Liontown Burgers will become a beloved local favorite, just as our previous endeavors have.

Though I am stepping down from my current role, I remain fully committed to the values and principles that have guided us thus far. I believe that our collective efforts have laid a strong foundation for continued success, and I am excited to see how our team will build upon it.

Thank you once again for your unwavering support. I look forward to sharing the next chapter of this journey with you and to seeing many of you at Liontown Burgers, where I am confident you will enjoy the best burgers around.

Warmest regards,

Liontown Burgers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.