LTR 0.54% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

$1 stock !, page-26

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    It's certainly not a good time to be betting against Liontown as Tim and Tony have been delivering a strategic masterclass, especially in these challenging times for the lithium market. They secured an impressive offer of $3 per share during what many called a lithium winter, and then successfully brought in Gina at the same price, which was notably higher than the stock's previous value. Following this, they orchestrated a well-timed capital raise at $1.80, setting the stage for what looks like an overachievement in production as we move into a period of strengthening lithium prices in the upcoming quarters. This series of moves has expertly shielded KV from any opportunistic threats, proving that the management is playing a winning game. For those shorting Liontown, it would be wise to reconsider your positions, as upcoming announcements on strong recoveries are poised to significantly boost the stock. While some might hope for an extended lithium winter, signs are pointing towards a warming trend with the bulls ready to charge.

Personally I’ll be making some more buys on Monday . I’ll post all my buys above $1 here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.242B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 89.3¢ $31.30M 34.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 220304 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 159716 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.